Item Id: 224
Made By: Doogdoogi
Item Code: 4087/88/91
Axomia Gohona (Assamese traditional jewellery) looks Beautiful on women of all ages. It is one of the most captivating(to the eyes) form of Jewellery work worldwide. Assamese brides primarily wear Traditional Assamese Jewelleries on their Wedding.
Assamese Traditional Jewellery or Axomia Gohona is completely handcrafted and only specialized artisans can make them. The main frame is silver made and finally it is covered with very thin gold foils or LEAF-GOLD (Paat-Xun). Variety of Stones are embedded and Meenawork is used. This particular kind of jewellery is very affordable and requires low maintenance. Mekhela-Chadar, the Traditional Assamese attire is the ideal match with these designer Jewellery sets.
This Set is designed in the shape of a Dhol (a traditional instrument like drum).
Disclaimer: The images represent actual product though product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your screen settings.
You need to Login
- We ensure that the order gets processed within 24 hours. However, for furniture we usually ship within 20 business days of receiving order.
- We strive to deliver products in excellent condition and in the fastest time possible. However, we can't commit on the same.
- For furniture we provide free delivery (within India). However, for other products we charge a flat rate courier amount. The shipping cost will be charged as mentioned in the products page and will not change on application of discount coupons.
- Once the products are shipped from our location, we will send you the shipperâ€™s reference number (airway bill number/docket number) through email.
Terms & Return Policy
- Cancellations on categories (other than furniture and lighting) are allowed only till the item is shipped.
- No cancellations in furniture and lighting are allowed, once the order is placed. In case of any exception, two-way shipping charges will be borne by the customer.
- In case of cancellations, no refund will be made for Part Payment of orders; the advance amount will be forfeited as cancellation charges.
- Returns will only be accepted for damaged/ defective products.
- You will need to inform us of any damage/ defects within 48 hours of delivery of the product, in order to receive the replacement.
- Please do not accept any products with damaged/ tampered packaging (excludes normal wear & tear and markings on the outer surface of the package, acceptable in the transit process).
- Products/ Items should be UNUSED.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no damage of goods in transit.
- Any products damaged post delivery to customer, shall not be accepted for return.
Refunds will be processed within 7 business days of receipt of the product by us, provided goods are received in acceptable condition as dispatched. Refund method will be based on the mode of order payment.
Straw Bags, Bamboo Cane Furniture, Cane Rattan Items, Natural Bamboo Lamps and Lighting, all handmade crafts