Item Id: 739
Assamese Traditional Jewellery Sets(Axomia Gohona) Best-Selling designs, Elegant work of Handicraft to rev up your Saree and Mekhela Chador outfit.
Assamese Traditional Jewellery or Axomia Gohona is entirely Handmade and only skilled craftsmen can do it. This jewellery type is mostly influenced by nature (e.g. birds, grains, animals) and others by musical instruments (drums, etc) and other daily used articles in an assamese household (e.g. jaapi, a handmade conical hat). This Set has been Polished with a fine layer of Gold at the top above the Main Frame that is made of Silver. The jewellery is studded with Stones and Meenawork is done. Beautiful Jewellery Set that is affordable and easy to maintain. They go very well with the local attire Mekhela-Chador.
The Design of this Set is a Traditional Jaapi.
An ideal Fashion Accessory for Weddings, Festivals, Cultural Events, Parties where Women Dress up to look their Best.
Keep the Ornaments away from water or too much perfume. Advisable to store in pouches or jewellery boxes.
Disclaimer: The images represent the actual product though product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your screen settings.
Free Shipping all over India.
You need to Login
- We ensure that the order gets processed within 24 hours. However, for furniture we usually ship within 20 business days of receiving order.
- We strive to deliver products in excellent condition and in the fastest time possible. However, we can't commit on the same.
- For furniture we provide free delivery (within India). However, for other products we charge a flat rate courier amount. The shipping cost will be charged as mentioned in the products page and will not change on application of discount coupons.
- Once the products are shipped from our location, we will send you the shipperâ€™s reference number (airway bill number/docket number) through email.
Terms & Return Policy
- Cancellations on categories (other than furniture and lighting) are allowed only till the item is shipped.
- No cancellations in furniture and lighting are allowed, once the order is placed. In case of any exception, two-way shipping charges will be borne by the customer.
- In case of cancellations, no refund will be made for Part Payment of orders; the advance amount will be forfeited as cancellation charges.
- Returns will only be accepted for damaged/ defective products.
- You will need to inform us of any damage/ defects within 48 hours of delivery of the product, in order to receive the replacement.
- Please do not accept any products with damaged/ tampered packaging (excludes normal wear & tear and markings on the outer surface of the package, acceptable in the transit process).
- Products/ Items should be UNUSED.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no damage of goods in transit.
- Any products damaged post delivery to customer, shall not be accepted for return.
Refunds will be processed within 7 business days of receipt of the product by us, provided goods are received in acceptable condition as dispatched. Refund method will be based on the mode of order payment.
Straw Bags, Assamese Gamosa, Bamboo and Cane Furniture, Natural Bamboo Lamps and Lighting, Organic Food Items