By delivering personal customer service and following Getkraft guidelines, you can show buyers that your Getkraft business is honest, friendly and human.
Maintain a Transparent Shop
Our marketplace is built on trust. It's important that you represent yourself, your business and your items accurately.
- Be sure to fill out your shop's About page.
- Only list items in your shop that are for sale and fall into our categories (handmade, traditional, art, etc).
- Items must be accurately represented in listings and listing photos. Buyers can submit reviews of items they have purchased.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your copyright, you can report it to Getkraft.
- Do not use your shop's features or tools to direct transactions off of Getkraft.
- Do not sell prohibited items.
- For sellers of Handmade/Handcrafted items:
- Do not resell items in our Handmade/Handicraft category.
- Describe every person involved in the making of an item in your shop.
- If you work with an outside manufacturer to make items that you have designed, we ask that you share additional information with Getkraft and share information about the manufacturers you work with on your shop and listings. We also expect that you choose ethical manufacturing partners.
By meeting Getkraft's standard of customer service, you are able to provide the best experience for buyers.
- Honor your shipping and processing times.
- Respond to Conversations in a timely manner.
- Explain your shop's policies clearly and honor those commitments.
- Try to work out disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you can't reach a resolution, our Trust and Safety team can help.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
Being a seller on Getkraft gives you access to all of our seller tools.