Getkraft is an online marketplace where people connect to buy and sell Handcrafted, Unique Designed, Traditional, Art & Craft items.
Handcrafted items are designed and created by the shops that sell them. Because transparency matters on Getkraft, we ask sellers to list shop members and share information about manufacturers involved in creating their items. In that way, we are also inspiring them for developing innovative as well as creative designs. Reselling an item you were not involved in creating is not allowed in our handmade category.
Prohibited items, services and items that violate our intellectual property policies are not allowed on Getkraft.
Getkraft Shops are Independent Businesses:
Anyone over the age of 18 can open a shop on Getkraft. Younger shop owners may be allowed in certain circumstances.
Getkraft shops have their own policies, shipping and fulfillment methods. Shops on Getkraft must meet Getkraft's standards of customer service and honor their shop's policies. In the unlikely event that a transaction does not go as planned, the buyer and seller should work together to reach a resolution. If they can't reach a resolution, they can contact Getkraft.
Honesty is important to Getkraft. We ask that shop owners represent themselves, their business, and their items accurately.
Learn more about buying and selling on Getkraft in our Seller Guidelines and Buyer Guidelines. Getkraft's Trust and Safety team may reach out to shops in violation of these guidelines. While we prefer to help you bring your shop into compliance with our rules, Getkraft may close shops that do not comply.
We reserve the right to remove listings that aren't in the letter or spirit of Getkraft's guidelines. Learn more about Getkraft's mission and values.
When you buy from a shop on Getkraft, you're directly supporting an independent business. Because each shop on Getkraft is unique, policies, payment methods, processing times, acceptance, and shipping methods will vary from shop to shop. If you have a question about an item or an order, you should contact the shop directly using "Contact Seller" feature.
We ask that shops meet Getkraft's standards of customer service and honor their own policies. After you've purchased an item, you can leave a review. If you have a problem with an order and are unable to reach a resolution with the seller, you can contact us.
In order to have the best experience on Getkraft, be sure to read shop policies and listings carefully. Keep in mind that we do not protect transactions that are completed off of Getkraft.
By delivering personal customer service and following Getkraft guidelines, you can show buyers that your Getkraft business is honest, friendly and human.
Maintain a Transparent Shop
Our marketplace is built on trust. It's important that you represent yourself, your business and your items accurately.
Provide Great Customer Service
- Be sure to fill out your shop's About page.
- Only list items in your shop that are for sale and fall into our categories (handmade, traditional, art, etc).
- Items must be accurately represented in listings and listing photos. Buyers can submit reviews of items they have purchased.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your copyright, you can report it to Getkraft.
- Do not use your shop's features or tools to direct transactions off of Getkraft.
- Do not sell prohibited items.
- For sellers of Handmade/Handcrafted items:
- Do not resell items in our Handmade/Handicraft category.
- Describe every person involved in the making of an item in your shop.
- If you work with an outside manufacturer to make items that you have designed, we ask that you share additional information with Getkraft and share information about the manufacturers you work with on your shop and listings. We also expect that you choose ethical manufacturing partners.
By meeting Getkraft's standard of customer service, you are able to provide the best experience for buyers.
- Honor your shipping and processing times.
- Respond to Conversations in a timely manner.
- Explain your shop's policies clearly and honor those commitments.
- Try to work out disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you can't reach a resolution, our Trust and Safety team can help.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
Being a seller on Getkraft gives you access to all of our seller tools.