Item Id: 1565
Assamese Traditional Jewellery (Axomia Gohona) designs, a Beautiful and Elegant work of Handicraft. Take your Traditional look to the next level.
Assamese Traditional Jewellery or Axomia Gohona, Pair of Bangles are entirely Handmade and only specialized hands can do it. This jewellery type is mostly influenced by nature (e.g. birds, grains, animals) and others by musical instruments (drums, etc) and other daily used articles in an Assamese household (e.g. jaapi, a Handmade conical hat). Here, the mainframe is Made with very thin gold foils or LEAF-GOLD (paat-xun). The jewellery is studded with Stones and Meenawork is used. These Stylish Jewellery Collections are very affordable and easy to maintain.
The Assamese Mekhela-Chadar complements very well with Assamese Jewellery.
Made for Wedding/Festivals where Women can Dress up and look their Best.
Keep the Ornaments away from water or too much Perfume. Advisable to store in pouches or Jewellery Boxes.
Disclaimer: The images represent the actual product though product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your screen settings.
Free Shipping all over India.
You need to Login
- We ensure that the order gets processed within 24 hours. However, for furniture we usually ship within 20 business days of receiving order.
- We strive to deliver products in excellent condition and in the fastest time possible. However, we can't commit on the same.
- For furniture we provide free delivery (within India). However, for other products we charge a flat rate courier amount. The shipping cost will be charged as mentioned in the products page and will not change on application of discount coupons.
- Once the products are shipped from our location, we will send you the shipperâ€™s reference number (airway bill number/docket number) through email.
Terms & Return Policy
- Cancellations on categories (other than furniture and lighting) are allowed only till the item is shipped.
- No cancellations in furniture and lighting are allowed, once the order is placed. In case of any exception, two-way shipping charges will be borne by the customer.
- In case of cancellations, no refund will be made for Part Payment of orders; the advance amount will be forfeited as cancellation charges.
- Returns will only be accepted for damaged/ defective products.
- You will need to inform us of any damage/ defects within 48 hours of delivery of the product, in order to receive the replacement.
- Please do not accept any products with damaged/ tampered packaging (excludes normal wear & tear and markings on the outer surface of the package, acceptable in the transit process).
- Products/ Items should be UNUSED.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no damage of goods in transit.
- Any products damaged post delivery to customer, shall not be accepted for return.
Refunds will be processed within 7 business days of receipt of the product by us, provided goods are received in acceptable condition as dispatched. Refund method will be based on the mode of order payment.
Straw Bags, Bamboo Cane Furniture, Cane Rattan Items, Natural Bamboo Lamps and Lighting, all handmade crafts